Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How time flies I

It has been a long time since we posted, so I thought I'd post a few pictures from each month. At least I have been taking pictures! Kevin and his buddy that we have at our house 3 days a week love to go on walks, especially in the wagon. I tried several times to get them to smile for a picture, but I never succeeded. It's almost as if putting them in the wagon is the mute button to their emotions.
But as soon as one of them gets out, it's back to normal. They both love to push the wagon. I love to watch them feel so grown up. Here's a little example of Kevin pushing.


Kevin loves to be outdoors


Like all children, he's adorable when sleeping.


He loves playing with his dad.


Note: Merri began this post, and I'm just finishing and posting.

No comments: