Thursday, December 4, 2008

Updates on Kevin

Kevin has avoided really walking. He takes steps when he's coaxed into doing it, but so far he hasn't pursued it on his own. He's a good sport to humor me most of the time. So I thought I should try to record him taking steps for those of you who haven't seen him do it yet. I admit the video could use some help, but I think it captures the most important part. See for yourself:

In other news, he's getting some more teeth. One more tooth broke through on the bottom making it 3 teeth on the bottom without any on the top. I think that's about to change though, because it looks like his two top teeth are getting close. I can't get a good enough picture to show the new tooth, but I tried to get a happy picture with Kevin with a Santa hat on. Better luck next time! Good luck to everyone with your Christmas preparations!

No comments: