Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Day

Kevin didn't sleep very well while we were away for Christmas, so on Christmas morning he woke up quite early. I tried to keep him happy in our room while Ellis slept, but after about 45 minutes, I gave up and took him for a ride in the car. Everyone else was still sleeping, so we had a nice drive on the clearest roads I've ever seen. There wasn't a soul out that morning in St. George. I played Christmas music which must have put Kevin back to sleep. So this is him on Christmas morning with all those presents just waiting for him to unwrap them.
After we had breakfast, it was time to pass out the Christmas presents. While he was waiting, Kevin played and talked and kept Daddy busy as documented by this video.


Kevin definitely isn't a pro at opening presents, but he was more proficient this time around. This is his first try. He did a good job with this one.
He sat with Grandpa for quite some time. Grandma showed him how his dump truck works, and he was content just being with them both. It was nice to see him warm up to them.
This train set was a gift for Ellis. Of course we knew he would help destroy anything that Ellis set up, but he was good to play with the trains a little bit before he started to pull the track apart. What a happy day!

No comments: