Saturday, January 16, 2010

Funny days in December

I think I was making funny noises and faces to get these laughs, but these pictures bring a smile to my face every time I look at them.

Here's our future basketball player. He loves puttin on Daddy's shoes, but these are usually put away. So when he saw them out, he was quick to put them on. The basketball just happened to be close at hand.
We had a big snow storm early in December, so we went out to play. Here's my snow angel.

And here's Ellis' snow angel.

This is just one of Kevin's favorite positions to be in. He sees Daddy reading on the couch like this, so he has taken to sitting this way as well. His shirt crept up, so he's showing us where his bellybutton is.
This isn't the best quality, but it cracks me up. One day he just started walking on his toes. He has a great time doing it with a smile on his face the whole time.

No comments: