Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year's Weekend

We got to have Grandma and Grandpa Rygg at our house for New Year's Weekend. We didn't get to see them for Christmas, so we had a little Christmas on New Year's Eve.



Kevin spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa while they were here. He went on a walk with Grandma, but he was a little stubborn and wanted to put his arms in the opposite armholes in his coat. It didn't last for very long. When he started running, I believe he fell due to the awkward balance of weight :( At least he enjoyed it for a little while. . .


I had a sinus infection over that weekend, so I was so grateful to be able to lie down and take a nap and know that Kevin was getting attention and having a great time. I love this picture of Grandma reading to Kevin. He really enjoyed getting read to so much. Fun weekend!

No comments: