Well, I'm just about caught up with this blog. These pictures are from the past few weeks! This first one will help us remember the first time we made applesauce. Our apple tree gave us fruit for the first time since we bought this house in 2006. So, we got some red delicious apples from a neighbor to mix with our yellow apples and made our first attempt at making applesauce. It's a little bit of work, but fresh homemade applesauce is definitely worth the effort. Ellis and Kevin are in this picture posing between bites of applesauce. Who knew it would be so easy to please a father and son? Now I know. . .

Another interest Kevin has had lately is driving. Of course, he's only allowed to drive vehicles without engines, but so far that hasn't bothered him. We decided on a low-key Friday night at the mall a few weeks ago. This bus is in the Kid Zone there. Kevin was happy to be in the driver's seat.

And here's our little race car driver. I'm glad we still have more than a decade before he can really drive. Maybe I'll be ready for it if I start preparing myself now. . .

Speaking of our grown up Kevin, here he is all dressed up with his first white shirt and tie. Even with his fun little smile, he still looks so grown up.

And finally, the weekend before Thanksgiving we had a fun time raking and playing in the leaves. Last year Kevin wasn't nearly this comfortable in the leaves, so it was a lot more fun this time around. What a fun memory!

No comments:
Post a Comment