We laughed a lot and enjoyed the company we had. Kevin was entertained by his great-grandma. I didn't get any pictures of the time he got to play with her. But here she is helping us all to smile and sharing her beautiful smile with us.
This little girl is the beautiful reason we made the trip to Las Vegas. It was fun to see and hold her. What a cutie!
Grandma was nice to spend time with Kevin playing with one of his favorite things: rocks. It was nice for mommy not to have to keep an eye on him the whole time we were there. And Kevin loved the attention from grandma.
We didn't get a picture of Kevin with his Grandpa this time, but here's grandpa happy to be holding his baby granddaughter. I love it!
We tried to get a good picture of Kevin holding his cousin, but she doesn't look too comfortable here. It was a quick picture. Luckily she was saved by her uncle soon after this picture was taken.
And finally, here is a video of Kevin in Daddy's shoes. He doesn't quite fill them yet, but I'm sure that day will come. It's coming too fast already. He's growing up faster than I expected, but we're trying to enjoy every day. What a fun job to be his parents!Overall, we had a great trip. Even all the driving was pretty fun. Kevin did really well and Ellis and I enjoyed each other's company as we travelled to and from. Here Kevin is zonked on the way from Las Vegas to St. George. What a good sport!
3 comments:
Hi Merri! Just found your blog through Bethany's. I can't believe how BIG Kevin is (not that I saw him when he was little....) It's been too long. We will have to get together next time I visit my family.
Love you, cousin!
Janet
ps. I love your profile picture!
Thanks, Janet! Congratulations on the new little one! I found your blog through Bethany's as well. I've had fun reading it! You definitely have a talent for storytelling. You must have gotten those genes from Grandpa Clawson!
I thought about giving you a call when we were in Las Vegas, but I didn't plan very well. I'd love to see you again. You're right. It has been too long. I hope all continues to go well with your family!
Love ya back!
Merri
Post a Comment